Spring Scrimmage postponed 1 month due to weather

Post Reply
User avatar
Bsimon
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:14 am

Spring Scrimmage postponed 1 month due to weather

Post by Bsimon » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:30 pm

The Spring Scrimmage has been postponed one month due to our current weather (4.75 inches of rain in my rain gauge today between 6:30 am and 6:30 pm). The new dates are Thursday, May 2nd to Sunday May 5th. Carol at White Horse was very gracious in offering this (there was no prompting on my part, she suggested it). I believe I have gotten in touch with everyone who registered.

If anyone cannot make the dates in May, please let me know and I will issue a refund. Some have inquired about adding another day on the front end - May 1st - I will inquire and I think this is possible.

Carol did pay $100.00 this week to have the grass cut, we are going to pay that out of the DSSG bank account.

Questions? Let me know.

Barry

Post Reply