PAS Membership Directory and Archives

Bsimon

PAS Membership Directory and Archives

Post by Bsimon » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:01 am

I have not seen a PAS membership directory in quite some time. An updated membership directory is very helpful in facilitating contact between members. Can an updated directory be added to the website, perhaps in an area that can only be accessed by members?

Additionally - are the Archives gone? The previous website had all the PAS Times going back to at least the late 70's. This was a tremendous aid in a variety of ways. It allowed many members to throw away years of newsletters as they were all available on line. Is there a hard to find route on the current "astronola.org" where we can go to read the older newsletters?

Barry Simon

Kbirkle

Re: PAS Membership Directory and Archives

Post by Kbirkle » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Barry, I'll bring it up at the next Officers meeting August 6th.

Jwallis

Re: PAS Membership Directory and Archives

Post by Jwallis » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:43 pm

Kent,

The club should have the archives of the newsletters. I was ask to upload what newsletters I had to this site after it was setup. As Barry stated, the newsletter archive was just about complete from the 70's to the date I uploaded the newsletters. I think this was in 2016. My digital collection of the newsletters stops around 2016 or maybe early 2017.

If the newsletters need to be uploaded again, please let me know. I have the newsletters stored offsite and will need to download all of it again.