ANNUAL PAS PICNIC- Sat September 28th

Bjohnson

ANNUAL PAS PICNIC- Sat September 28th

Post by Bjohnson » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:08 pm

As we mentioned at the last meeting, the Annual PAS picnic is scheduled for Saturday September 28th, 11:00AM - 3:00ish, 71574 Riverside Drive, Covington at the location of PAS member Walter Sarrat.(same as last year)

Directions from Causeway Blvd in Metairie:
https://goo.gl/maps/w5z72YUiWArqEUST8

All PAS members and guests are invited and welcome to attend. Bring the kids, and gradkids if you like!
Menu will be grilled Burgers and Hot Dogs with fixins, sides, and Cold Bottled Water. You may also bring your own beverages of your choice. Sides and desserts are welcome. There will be a raffle with prizes.

Come out and visit with other PAS members, and spend a relaxing afternoon along the Bogue Falaya River.
We will need a head count to ensure enough food for everyone. Please let me know by replying here, by email (Paspres@astronola.org), or at the monthly meeting on Friday September 13th.

We look forward to seeing you. Bring a Guest!
Bill Johnson
PAS President, 2018-2019

Bjohnson

Re: ANNUAL PAS PICNIC- Sat September 28th

Post by Bjohnson » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:06 am

As we discussed at the meeting last night, we do need an accurate headcount for food. We already have 25 signed up to attend.
If you are planning to attend the picnic and did not already let me know - Sign up sheet, email, etc,- please let me know soon so we can make sure we have enough food for all.
Bill Johnson
PAS President, 2018-2019

Bjohnson

Re: ANNUAL PAS PICNIC- Sat September 28th

Post by Bjohnson » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 am

Walter has asked that if you do come to the picnic, you may want to bring folding chairs. there are a few, but not enough for everyone.

Remember to RSVP if you are attending.
Bill Johnson
PAS President, 2018-2019