PAS HolidayParty - Dec 13th POrter & Luke's

Bjohnson

PAS HolidayParty - Dec 13th POrter & Luke's

Post by Bjohnson » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:46 pm

As noted at the last meeting, our annual Holiday Party Banquet will again be held at Porter and Luke's restaurant on Friday December 13th.

7:00PM for drinks and socializing.
Dinner at 7:30PM.

Cost will be $10 per member and $30 per guest.

As always, we need an accurate headcount to properly feed everyone. You may confirm you are attending by emailing me at PasPres@astronola.org, but you will not be officially counted until you pay the cost. Walk-up payment will cost an additional $10 per person, and is limited to seating availability.

Pay at the November meeting, or by mailing a check to PAS Treasurer John Scholl 16082 Lake Ramsey Rd. Covington LA 70435

We look forward to seeing everyone there!
Bill Johnson
PAS President, 2018-2020

Bjohnson

Re: PAS HolidayParty - Dec 13th Porter & Luke's

Post by Bjohnson » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:49 am

As a reminder, if you are planning on attending the Christmas party, be sure to get your payment in to John Scholl.

While we have quite a few people already paid, we need to confirm the number of persons with the restaurant very soon. We have several persons who confirmed attending but have not yet submitted payment. We need an accurate headcount, and you are not counted if you have not paid.

Please pay in advance. Paying at the event will run an additional $10 each, and we may not have seating for you.

Hope to see all of you there!
Bill Johnson
PAS President, 2018-2020

Bjohnson

Re: PAS Holiday Party - Dec 13th Porter & Luke's

Post by Bjohnson » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:15 am

Final reminder- Our Annual Christmas Party is in just a few days- THIS FRIDAY! For all who have submitted their payment for the PAS Christmas party- THANK YOU! We will see you on Friday evening. Also- bar drinks are not included in the cost- so the Christmas "Spirits" are on your own tab.

if you have not submitted payment, and are planning or want to attend the PAS Christmas Party, it's not too late. But it is getting there!

Let me know by email or phone that you want to come, and we will make sure we have room for you.
PasPres@Astronola.org
504-451-1044

I need to submit an accurate count by Thursday evening. If you decide to come on Friday, call me and I can see if we have available space for you.

Dont forget to bring funds for the raffle- we have some great prizes this year!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday!
Bill Johnson
PAS President, 2018-2020