2021 Christmas Party

Jbest

2021 Christmas Party

Post by Jbest » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:18 am

Our 2021 PAS Christmas Party has been bumped up to December 3rd and will now be held at the Kenner Planetarium.

Current members should have received an email from Phillip Wollenberg with all of the details.

If you did not receive the invitation, please email Phil at pmwollenberg@me.com and note that an RSVP is required by Nov 30th.
Jeff Best
PAS Secretary

Pwollenberg

Re: 2021 Christmas Party

Post by Pwollenberg » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:31 pm

Here are the details:

Please RSVP by Nov 30th by sending an email to pmwollenberg@me.com.

Cost
There will be no cost for members and 1 guest to attend. If you plan to bring an additional guest please contact me and we will see if we can accommodate.

Address: 2020 4th St, Kenner, LA 70062

Date/Time: Dec 3rd 7-9pm

Menu
Chicken Parmesan
Shrimp Pasta
House Salad
Garlic Bread
Ice Tea, Coke, Diet Coke, and Water
Pies (pumpkin, apple, and pecan)
***If you have a special dietary restriction please let me know and I will see if we can accommodate***

In addition to food we will have the following:
Door prizes
Planetarium show presented free of charge during the event.
White Elephant Gift Exchange ($20 limit - You must purchase and wrap a gift to participate / they are not provided)
Rules: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_e ... t_exchange
Gift can be purchased or something you have already but the value should be around $20 or less
Theme is Astronomy
Participation is not required but encouraged
Ugly Sweater Contest - Winner by vote gets a prize
Parking and Entrance
Kenner suggests parking in the large parking lot across the street from the Rivertown Exhibition Hall on Williams Blvd. The Williams entrance to the Science Center at 409 Williams Blvd, which is just two doors down from the Exhibition Hall, will be open for us. (This entrance is just a few feet away from the Observatory dome). Entrance to the planetarium is available from inside the science center.